FREE ADMISSION & PARKING!
The Family Fun Day in Seneca for Animals!
Complete with Vendors, Pet Contest, Door Prizes, Raffles, Adoptions,
Live Demonstrations, Inflatable Courses, Games, Hospital Tours, Give-A-Ways and More!
Start the 5th Annual Pet Palooza with the First Mutt Strutt!
Complete the Mutt Strutt registration form early and be guaranteed a Strutter's Survival Bag!
It will be filled with items to keep you and your pup ready for the outdoor adventures.
Mutt Strutt Registration & Sign Up
Free entry for all Pet Contest Contestants!
Includes the Costume, Owner/Pet Look-A-Like, Fluffiest Pet, Ugliest Pet!
Contest will start around 1PM & Prizes will be awarded to the winners!
Raffle Items include the following, also well as tons of gift certificates and items from local stores!
- Sundolphin Journey 12 ss Kayak Sponsored by Tractor Supply
- Pontoon Boat Rental sponsored by Keowee Marina
(Keep an eye on our Facebook page for an up to date list and pictures!)
We will be updating our website with an itinerary, raffle items, participating businesses and organizations!
- Live Demonstrations by 'Rogue' Seneca's K-9 Officer
- Interactive Activities with the Oconee County Fire Department at their Smokehouse Trailer
- We are extremely proud to have representatives from multiple branches of our US Military attending!
- Southern Smoke BBQ will be onsite with lunch
- Heidi Ho on the Go will be onsite with desserts!
The Jaymes and Daphne Fund has helped over 250 animals ranging from stray cats and dogs to wild deer, turtles, squirrels. When it comes to animal health and well being, the Jaymes and Daphne Fund wants to be there to save the day.
*All well mannered pets are welcome to attend Pet Palooza 2018! To help ensure the safety of all animals and attendees, please keep your pets on a short leash.