Welcoming New Grooming Clients!
- Grooming Appointments: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Drop Off Times: 9AM or 12PM
- Grooming clients do not have to be Seneca Animal Hospital patients
- Proof of vaccinations is required.
Easy Scheduling Steps:
1) Call during our normal office hours, (864) 882-8747.
Mon. - Fri.: 8AM - 5:30PM
Thursday: 8AM - 7:00PM
Saturday: 8AM - 12:00PM
2) Complete the form to the right with the following:
- Your contact information
- Patient information
- Preferred day and drop off time
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday
9AM or 12PM
The Grooming Experience:
- We start with a preliminary brushing to loosen and remove shedding hair and dander.
- The massaging cleansing bath will consist of a customized shampoo for your dog's skin and coat condition.
- A gentle, tearless shampoo is used for washing the face.
- A eucalyptus ear cleansing solution is used to clean your dogs ears.
- Specific paw pad conditioning is performed to protect against, or help correct, dry and cracked pads.
- Nails are shaped with a dremel
- Drying follows the soothing conditioning rinse.
- The last part of the grooming appointment is brushing and styling.
Upon completion of the grooming appointment, the grooming staff will contact you to arrange for pickup.